VAKL Corporation (Korea) is looking for Game Engine
SW Developer Engineer.
-Detailed understanding of embedded systems, compute, memory management.
-Proven experience in optimizing complex Unreal projects for embedded devices.
Excellent experience in Software Engineering and with Unreal and Unity.
-Ability to identify issues with any code
• Candidate should be a fast learner with very strong analysis and problem-solving skills with the ability to carry tasks through to completion with only general technical direction.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Advanced degree in computer science or equivalent
• Excellent experience as Game Engine SW Developer
• Experience developing 3D game engines or their
subsystems, and high frame rate applications
• Experience developing applications in C++ for the
• Development experience using multiple operating
system concepts -
multi-threading, events, semaphores, memory
management, and system
• Experience with the PhysX, Recast, GWEN, Granny
3D, #OpenGL and
Google Protobuf libraries
• Understanding of the mathematics associated with 3D physics/graphics: linear algebra, matrix manipulation
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented languages andDesign (OOD) concepts
• Experience with continuous integration development processes